With this discount rule, it’s possible to create a rule applying to multiple products. When the discount rule is used, these products will be given a percentage discount. This means, that the discount rule only becomes effective when one or more of the specified products and the specified amount of these products are a part of the sale. Follow the below-mentioned steps to create a new price discount for a specified number or more of multiple products.
- Click on 'Discount rule' on the left side of the back office
- Click on ‘New rule’
- Choose ‘Percentage discount for a specified number or more from a set of multiple products’ from the pop-up window
- Enter the name of the discount rule under ‘Name’.
- Enter the name that will be shown in POS when the discount rule is used under ‘Display name’.
- Enter the priority of the discount rule as a real number under ‘Priority'.
- Enter the number of the products the customer at least has to buy before the discount rule become effective under ‘Count’.
- Under ‘Percentage’, the percentage that the products attain when the discount rule become effective is entered.
- Choose ‘Select product’. A pop-up menu with all available products is shown. You now choose the products you wish to create a discount rule on.
A description of the discount rule with the chosen products will be displayed if all of the above-mentioned points are completed.
- Tick off the box 'Apply to members only', is the discount rule should only apply to members
Choose an optional time limit by clicking 'Start date'
Tick off 'Advanced', if you want to continue evaluation of other rules after this one applies
- Choose what markets the discount rule should be available on under ‘Markets’. Multiple markets can be chosen.
- Click ‘Publish’ to end
The added discount rule has not been localized. To do this, see 'Create new price discount for a specified number or more of single product’ and follow step 14-18
The added discount rule will now appear on the list of rules.
To delete a discount rule, click on the red cross next to the concerned discount rule.
Please sign in to leave a comment.