With this discount rule, it’s possible to create a rule applying to all products matching a specific tag. When the discount rule is used, these products will be given a percentage discount. This means, that the discount rule only becomes effective when one or more products with the specified tag are a part of the sale. Follow the below-mentioned steps to create a percentage for all products matching a specific tag.
- Click on 'Discount rule' on the left side of the back office
- Click on ‘New rule’
- Choose ‘Percentage discount for all products matching a specific tag’ from the pop-up window
- Enter the name of the discount rule under ‘Name’.
- Enter the name that will be shown in POS when the discount rule is used under ‘Display name’.
- Enter the priority of the discount rule as a real number under ‘Priority'.
- Under ‘Percentage’, the percentage that the product attains when the discount rule become effective is entered.
- Choose ‘Select tag’. A pop-up menu with all available tags is shown. You now choose the tag you wish to create a discount rule on.
A description of the discount rule with the chosen tag will be displayed if all of the above-mentioned points are completed.
- Tick off the box 'Apply to members only', is the discount rule should only apply to members
Choose an optional time limit by clicking 'Start date'
Tick off 'Advanced', if you want to continue evaluation of other rules after this one applies
- Choose what markets the discount rule should be available on under ‘Markets’. Multiple markets can be chosen.
- Click ‘Publish’ to end
The added discount rule has not been localized. To do this, see 'Create new price discount for a specified number or more of single product’ and follow step 14-18
The added discount rule will now appear on the list of rules.
To delete a discount rule, click on the red cross next to the concerned discount rule.