By localizing a product, the concerned product’s information will adjust to the chosen language in POS. In order to localize a product, the product has to be created. See ‘Create products’
If you want to localize an already existing product, chose this products from the product view. This view is found by clicking on ‘Products’ on the left side of the back office.
- Click on the newly created product
- Click on ‘Add Localization’ and choose the language of the newly created product
Choose ‘Danish’ if the name of the product is in Danish as in this example:
- If more localizations of the product are wanted, click again on ‘Add Localizations’, and choose the language you want to localize the product to
- An empty ‘Name’ and ‘Description’ field will appear and the product’s localized name and description are entered.
Step 3-4 are completed until the product has all the wanted localizations.
- End the localization by clicking ‘Publish’ at the bottom of the page
It’s possible to delete a localization after it has been created
- Click on the blue button at the right top of the page
- A list of all the localizations will show. Chose the one you want to delete
- Click on the cross next to the localization you want to delete and click ‘Remove Localization’ in the pop-up window.
If a product is localized to English, the English name til appear in the product view. If the product isn’t localized to English but only Danish, or if it’s localized to Danish and another language apart from English, the Danish name will appear.
The localization of the product will also apply to variants of the products.