It is possible to make a payment through an invoice. With this invoice payment, a customer must be associated with the sale.
NB! Invoice payment requires integration in order for information to be collected.
Follow the steps to complete an invoice payment:
- Go to the Action button at the bottom of the screen from either the product view or the basket.
- Press 'Customer Lookup'
A new page til appear and the customer is looked up. This can be done with the customer ID, telephone number, E-mail address or other information that’s part of the customer’s data.
- Press ‘Enter’ on the keyboard when the correct information is entered. A completed search will obtain all the information on the specific customer such as details and previous sales as well as the opportunity to add a deposit and connecting the customer to the current sale.
If incorrect information is entered, the alter ‘The customer could not be found', will show
- Choose the customer in question and tap afterwards on ‘Add Customer’ to attach the customer to the ongoing sale.
When the customer in question is attached to the sale their name will appear from the basket and the invoice payment can be completed.
- Go the checkout page.
- Choose ‘Invoice’.
- The payment requires that ‘Reference’, ‘Account Number’ and ‘Comment’ must be entered, and together with the customer number the sale can be saved and used by the ERP-system to generate an invoice.
- Press ‘Send invoice’ to complete the invoice payment.
- Press ‘Print’ to print the receipt.
The receipt will not contain information about price or payment.