To set op discount for amount off stair for specific products:
- Choose ‘Discount Rules’ in the navigation bar
- Click on ‘New rule’ and a list of discount options appears
- Choose ‘Amount off stair for all products matching a specific tag’
- Enter name of the discount (not visible to customers)
- Enter Display name (will show on the receipt)
- Enter priority. This will affect the priority of the discount depending on the basket contents and will also affect how the discount is listed in the backoffice overview.
- Click on ‘Add step’ and fill in the number of products to trigger the discount
- Fill in the amount which should be withdrawn from the total amount
- Repeat the above step increasing the number of products and the amount withdrawn
- To choose which products should be affected by the discount click on ‘Select tag’.
- Choose the desired tag. Please note that all products with the chosen tag will be included in the discount
- If you wish to change the tag click on ‘Change tag’. It is only possible to have one tag connected to each discount
- If the discount only should be available to members tick the box at ‘Apply to members only’
- If the discount should run within a specific time span choose this by filling out the ‘Optional time limit’. When clicking on ‘Start date’ a calendar will appear
- It is advised that one product can only be part of one discount. If you wish products to be subjected to several discounts you can tick the box at ‘Advanced’.
- Click on ‘Publish’ to activate the discount
Please sign in to leave a comment.