When the day is over, the store associate has to close the register. To start this process, open the menu in the upper left corner and select 'Register' and 'Close Register'.
An overview of the register closures will appear.
- To begin a new register closing press ‘Next’.
- A page for cash counting appears. Enter the relevant quantity for each coin and banknote and press 'Apply' to finish. It is also possible to drag your finger sideways on the screen at the concerned coin or banknote to adjust the number without having to enter it. At the bottom of the page, the total amount counted, the expected amount and the difference between the two are visible.
- Press ‘Apply’ then 'Next'
- Deposit a certain amount. It is not required to deposit. Press ‘Apply’.
- If sales have been paid by card, MobilePay, gift card, voucher or invoice, these payment methods must also be balanced.
Press 'Next' and balance the form of payment. Repeat for all forms of payments.
When all means of payment are balanced, the 'Cash Counting Complete' page will appear.
- Press ‘Print’ to print a Z report.
NB! In order to print the report, a printer must be connected. See ‘Printers’ for a guide on how to set up a printer
- Press ‘Close register’ to finish.
A register that doesn't balance
If there is a counting difference in one or more of the means of payment, the message 'Reconciliation Difference' will appear in red after the end of the cash statement.
If the closing of the register is carried out with a reconciliation difference, a comment must be added before the register can be closed. Press 'Done' when added and follow step 6-7
It is also possible to recount and thus start the register closure again.
With foreign currency
If foreign currency sales have been completed with cash, these must be balanced.
This is done the same way as with sales made in DKK.
Therefore, follow steps 1-4 for all the foreign currencies used.