The feature ‘Generate sales quote’ gives the store associate the possibility of creating an offer to the customer on the products which are added to the basket.
Generate sales quote
- Choose the products you want to make an offer on from the product view
- When all the products are added to the basket, press on the menu button in the upper left corner.
- Choose ‘Generate sales quote’
A new page will appear and the sales quote can be sent
- Press ‘Print’ to print the offer
NB! In order to be able to print the receipt, a printer must be connected. See ‘Printers’
- Enter the email of the customer and press ‘Send email’.
- If a notification saying either ‘Offer printed’ or ‘Offer send’ the offer has successfully been printed or sent to the customer
- Press ‘Done’ to return to the product view.
If the sales quote have to be sent to more than one customer, repeat step 4-5 with a new email addresses.
Retrieve sales quote
It is possible to retrieve sales quotes after them being created.
- Press on the menu in the upper left corner
- Choose 'Sales' and then 'Sales quotes'
An overview of all the created sales quotes are shown. It's possible to search after a specific sales quote by entering an ID corresponding to 'Sales quote ID' on the receipt.
- When clicking on a sales quote, it's possible to add the sales quote to the basket. Do this by clicking 'Add to basket'
The sales quote is now a part of the basket in its own section called 'Sales quote'. It's not possible to make any changes to this sales quote. If other products are added to the basket, these will be found in the section 'Shop basket'.
It's also possible to add a sales quote to the basket by scanning the barcode on the received mail or printed receipt.
When clicking on 'Receipt' in the sales quotes overview, it's possible to reprint or resend the sales quote to the customer.