With Click & collect it's possible for the customer to complete a purchase at home and afterwards collect the products at the store. Click & Collect requires integration.
When a Click & Collect order is completed, the following notification will be shown in POS at the menu in the upper left corner.
It's now possible for the store associate to handle the order. This is done with the following steps:
- Press on the menu at the upper left corner
- Press 'Click & Collect'
Here, the notification will also be visible
- An overview of all the pending Reserve & Collect and Click & Collect orders are shown. Click & Collect orders are differentiated from Reserve & Collect order by showing a 'Paid' status.
It's possible to search for a Click & Collect order by entering an order ID in the search field. When pressing 'Completed', an overview of all completed orders are shown.
- To handle a Click & Collect order, tap on the wanted order.
When pressing 'Detail', the contents of the order, as well as the concerned stock values, are seen. When pressing 'More actions', the following opportunities are available: Prepare, Marks as ready, Add to basket, Can't fulfil and Not collected. Every action requires the store associate to enter a comment before proceeding.
- Press 'Prepare' to start the preparation of the order
The reservation will now be updated and the state will change to 'Being prepared'
- Press on the order again in the Click & Collect overview and choose 'Mark as ready', when then store associate has prepared the order.
- Enter a comment and press 'Continue'
The state of the order will now change to 'Ready for pick up'
- When the customer arrives to pick up her order, press on the concerned order in the Click & Collect overview and press 'Collect'
- Click & Collect orders are paid beforehand, thus showing purchase confirmation when the customer collects his or her order. It's possible to print or send the receipt to the customer. You can also make the customer subscribe to your newsletter.